Matija

Distinguished
May 24, 2004

had a nice dwarven archer going - all the early game quests were
finished, as well as the ToEF. i even had an AoLS.

what happens? the game crashes. last backup was an hour ago, before
i even started doing the mid-game quests.

i'm done with ADoM, most likely forever.

--
there is a cheer. the gnomes have learned a new way to say hooray. [-shpongle]

address is scrambled - remove the superfluous "x" marks to reply

Antimatter

Distinguished
Sep 1, 2003

I've quit the game forever several times too. I'm not addicted, really!
I can give it up whenever I want. You'll be back and enjoying yourself
soon, fear not! I mourn for your passed away PC.
Don't worry about it too much.