Which systems Sould I buy can anyone help?

ra5555

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
G

Why not build your own system, and "borrow" a friends software to put on it. You'll save money, and have a better system, now and in the future. Just read up here and other resources, when you have decided what you might like to buy, post it up and other users will tell you their opinions, until you reach a final decision. Then order, and wait with screwdriver in hand for the parts to arrive.

DESIGN TEAM

JoeHead

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
To build or not I suggest an aprox. sys:

733/750 CPU
Gforce 2 video (or MX if too much), Vodoo 5500 if a real deal or your set on 3dfx
7200 speed hard drive, min 20 gigs

Prices have fallen through the floor especially for AMD, ot sure if full systems represent this. Hell you can get a 1.2 for what I paid for my 750 6 months ago. The high gigs are not needed for gaming. For ripping movies (flask) or other heavy cpu aps could use a fast cpu.

<b> Fragg at will!!! </b>

Tormented

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Depends on if you can assemble yourself?
or not ...
Never buy ready systems!

<b>-----------------------</b>
-<font color=red><b>R.K.</b></font color=red>

G

What ever you buy go for about 3 steps behind State of the art, it allows you to get a good system without paying through the nose for it , I would recomend an 800 mhz ish Athlon/Duron based system or a slightly slower Intel based unit... Don't skimp on memory...

M

one of the first UK T-Bird users....

ra5555

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Right now I don't know how to built a system and the seller said that it will be the same price if you buy the parts sepertly, could this be ture? Thnx for your help.

TRENDING THREADS