A ADOM-like trailer! :D

I made a discovery while going through my hard-drive. I made this
like a year ago so it's prolly forgotten for many and many haven't
even seen it. It's a small file and I think it's definitely(!!)
worth downloading. The filesize is about 1mb. Enjoy!

http://fin.broodwar.com/dbd-alpha.avi

Sami Anttila wrote:
> I made a discovery while going through my hard-drive. I made this
> like a year ago so it's prolly forgotten for many and many haven't
> even seen it. It's a small file and I think it's definitely(!!)
> worth downloading. The filesize is about 1mb. Enjoy!
>
> http://fin.broodwar.com/dbd-alpha.avi

Very nice! :)

Malte

I failed miserably to keep a straight face when I read that
on Tue, 15 Mar 2005 23:48:02 +0000 (UTC), Sami Anttila wrote:
> even seen it. It's a small file and I think it's definitely(!!)
> worth downloading. The filesize is about 1mb. Enjoy!
>
> http://fin.broodwar.com/dbd-alpha.avi

Thomas Biskup showed us this last summer at the meet in Amsterdam, he
liked it a lot, and so did we :)

Léon (aka Oliphaunt)
--
"Linux is very fast.
It can do an infinite loop in about 5 seconds."

Sami Anttila wrote:
> I made a discovery while going through my hard-drive. I made this
> like a year ago so it's prolly forgotten for many and many haven't
> even seen it. It's a small file and I think it's definitely(!!)
> worth downloading. The filesize is about 1mb. Enjoy!
>
> http://fin.broodwar.com/dbd-alpha.avi

OMG that's brilliant!! WDITOT!!

I love it!

S.

"Sami Anttila" <anttil38@cs.tut.fi> wrote in message
>I made a discovery while going through my hard-drive. I made this
> like a year ago so it's prolly forgotten for many and many haven't
> even seen it. It's a small file and I think it's definitely(!!)
> worth downloading. The filesize is about 1mb. Enjoy!
>
> http://fin.broodwar.com/dbd-alpha.avi

id REALLY like to see more like this... it was great fun...

Sami, have you made any other brilliant videos like that? That's a very
original idea and would love to see more of that. =P

Really makes me want to come up with a similar one myself. Could use all
sorts of cool effects for that type of ascii videos.