ravindra

Distinguished
Oct 13, 2004

i am having problem with my ftp. i need to know how to
set up port 1024 (passive mode).. please help me asap
winxp home
wired base station mn-100
time waner cable modem
p-4 3.00 gigz
512 rams
ext....

While this site is focused on a Linksys router, the general principles of
setting the MN100 up for passive mode ftp are relatively the same (except
for turning dhcp off on the router).

http://linksysftp.org/

This should help you out.

--
Jason Tsang - Microsoft MVP

Find out about the MS MVP Program -

"Ravindra" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>i am having problem with my ftp. i need to know how to
> set up port 1024 (passive mode).. please help me asap
> winxp home
> wired base station mn-100
> time waner cable modem
> p-4 3.00 gigz