Reading the guidebook before going into to stone circle, it says the
entrance is guarded by 2 Dwarven chaos knights. I entered the circle,
looked at them and found out they were not dwarven chaos knights, but
in fact "chaos knights" which have a different special attack and
drops.
Update?

rps wrote:

> My first post

Good first post!

> Spoiler space
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> Reading the guidebook before going into to stone circle, it says the
> entrance is guarded by 2 Dwarven chaos knights. I entered the circle,
> looked at them and found out they were not dwarven chaos knights, but
> in fact "chaos knights" which have a different special attack and
> drops.
> Update?

I verified this in 1.0.0 which is the latest version where I have
extensive savefiles.

Updated, thanks.
--
Andy Williams