Corsair M90 or Razer Naga or Razer Mamba?

shuin_exe

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2011
right now im choosing beween these 3:

Corsair M90 or Razer Naga (molten edition) or Razer Mamba?

while the price of M90 and Naga is almost same, my choices are really stick on these 2 but when I cant decide which maybe I will just go to mamba... but I want everyone's opinion... I'm trying to avoid logitech for personal reasons but I know they are really good brand.

josiahshade

Distinguished
Feb 12, 2012
If you play first person shooters, get the M60!!! I has weights at the bottom so you can make it as light or as heavy as you want it. It is a lot less confusing. It has a sniper button. I can keep rambling on about this mouse. But if you are more into World of War craft and MMO games. I would choose the m90. 2nd choice would be the naga. Then the last choice would be the mamba.

shuin_exe

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2011
well I know what you feel but this Razer Deathadder of mine gave me a very good experience on gaming or even outside gaming. I'd prefer to buy a new deathadder but for some reason I dont because of its weak scroll key (thats really a weakness of this mouse) but really of M90 has good scroll key at the same time if that mouse can fulfill what my deathadder has I will buy M90 over razer Naga or mamba