1. Budget: 2,250 (Maximum, would like to spend under that if possible)
3. 1280x1024 (?)
4. Desktop Replacement
5. Battery Life: Not an issue
6. Type: Gamer Games: World of Warcraft (Ultra Settings) SCII (Ultra Settings)
7. Other Capabilities: Movie watching, preferred HDMI out, Blu ray disk reader
8. HDD: 320 - 500GB 7,200 RPM - 10,000 RPM
9. No preferred places to purchase this from
10. Lifetime: 8 - 10 years (optimism )
11. CD/DVD + RW, Blu ray reader
12. Brand Preference: If we could shy away from Radeon that would be nice because in the past I've had issues with the 5870 over heating due to faulty drivers. I'm not sure if the mobile version does the same, but I've had good experience with NVidia, feel free to sway me though!
14. I want it to look hotttt!! Cathodes everywhere!!! Although seriously, it wouldn't hurt if it looked nice. Back light keyboards are also nice. In terms of the GPU, I'd like a high end model, that has the capability of SLI/Crossfire, and obviously that necessitates an extra PCIe 16X slot. To give you an idea of my knowledge, I know a moderate amount (I like to think) about building desktops, but laptops are foreign to me.