mn-500 base WEP encryption problem

Last response: in Networking
Share
October 13, 2004 9:48:57 PM

I recently decided to start using again my old mn-500
base station. Before that, I was using someone else's
base station, so mine just sat in the closet. I used to
have a 128 bit encryption. I plugged the base station and
a year later is still locked with that password which I
forgot. I reset it using the hidden button in the base,
but it wasnt help at all. I tried to reload the original
software, but since I have the SP2 upgrade its causing
too many incompatibilities.
October 14, 2004 1:30:48 AM

Make sure when you do the factory restore that the power light flashes
Amber & Green. If it doesn't you have not done a factory reset. In
that case you will need an object that can go farther into the hole.

javier wrote:

> I recently decided to start using again my old mn-500
> base station. Before that, I was using someone else's
> base station, so mine just sat in the closet. I used to
> have a 128 bit encryption. I plugged the base station and
> a year later is still locked with that password which I
> forgot. I reset it using the hidden button in the base,
> but it wasnt help at all. I tried to reload the original
> software, but since I have the SP2 upgrade its causing
> too many incompatibilities.

assistance.

time.
!