What kind of PCI slot is that? New Dell server

I opened up a new Dell 600 server and saw that it had 5 64 bit slots
for cards but it had one regular pci slot - and I thought I could use
it until I actually tried to put a pci SCSI card in..the slot was
keyed in a different place than the card. I took out another pci card
I had and sure enough, a totally different pci keying system...

What kind of pci is this? I thought it was still 32 bit, 33Mhz, but is
it keyed differently to make it compatible for a different voltage? Or
is it Dells way of making sure users are sticking to Dell pci cards?

I gotta get a tape drive SCSI card in there somehow for backups...

Try this site:

http://forums.us.dell.com/supportforums/board/message?board.id=PowerEdgeServer-FAQS&message.id=15#PC003

Regards,
John O.