Bug ruins introduction

Last response: in Video Games
May 6, 2005 5:17:25 PM

I was checking out the old versions of Adom because I wanted to explore
the first version of the bug ruins. I could have sworn that the ruins
went back to, say, gamma 14 or so. But the ruins didn't seem to be
present even in gamma 16 prerelease 2. (!)

Does anyone know if 1.0.0 was the first version with the bug ruins? I
would be surprised if it were that recent. I just wanted to do some
attribute bug corpse scumming from a version before TB nerfed it.

More about : bug ruins introduction

Anonymous
May 6, 2005 9:11:40 PM

sensitivethug@gmail.com wrote:
> I was checking out the old versions of Adom because I wanted to explore
> the first version of the bug ruins. I could have sworn that the ruins
> went back to, say, gamma 14 or so. But the ruins didn't seem to be
> present even in gamma 16 prerelease 2. (!)
>
> Does anyone know if 1.0.0 was the first version with the bug ruins? I
> would be surprised if it were that recent. I just wanted to do some
> attribute bug corpse scumming from a version before TB nerfed it.

Bug ruins introduction.
subject verb object :)

I think v1.0.0 was the first -- not certain.
Anonymous
May 7, 2005 7:29:46 AM

sensitivethug@gmail.com wrote:
> I was checking out the old versions of Adom because I wanted to explore
> the first version of the bug ruins. I could have sworn that the ruins
> went back to, say, gamma 14 or so. But the ruins didn't seem to be
> present even in gamma 16 prerelease 2. (!)
>
> Does anyone know if 1.0.0 was the first version with the bug ruins? I
> would be surprised if it were that recent. I just wanted to do some
> attribute bug corpse scumming from a version before TB nerfed it.

They were added in 1.0.0, and the names of the statues there are
anagrams of the 1.0.0 beta testing crew.

Malte
!