armedtoe

Distinguished
Mar 9, 2012
I recently purchased a Cyborg R.A.T. 3 Gaming Mouse from Newegg.com, and it is acting unlike any mouse I have ever used. It randomly jumps around, primarily when I am doing small movements or making turns with the mouse.
Here is my attempt to draw 14 straight lines.
wut.png

And my attempt to draw a curved line (note the sharp edges):
wut2.png

Specs:
ASRock z68 Motherboard
Intel i3-2100
Radeon Sapphire HD 6850
OSZ 550W Power Supply
Sidewinder x4 Keyboard
Turtle Beach Earforce x11
I have unplugged all devices for testing, which rules out any interference.
EDIT: I forgot to mention, this only occurs with THIS mouse. My other wireless mice work fine.
EDIT2: Also The left mouse button is significantly more difficult to press than the other. Is this mouse defective? 28 days left for me to RMA it.

Solution
in general i consider the cyborg r.a.t. series of mice...utter garbage. unless you baby the thing it will break in at least half the time of conventional mice due to its construction... opinion out of the way....

you probably have your dpi set way too high. once you get up above 2000dpi or so every little twitch in your hand registers resulting in motions like you described. try turning down the dpi to 700-1500 and see how it handles.
in general i consider the cyborg r.a.t. series of mice...utter garbage. unless you baby the thing it will break in at least half the time of conventional mice due to its construction... opinion out of the way....

you probably have your dpi set way too high. once you get up above 2000dpi or so every little twitch in your hand registers resulting in motions like you described. try turning down the dpi to 700-1500 and see how it handles.

Solution