Does Crucial Have Sales?

I've decided to buy some memory for my Dimension 4550 and see that the
appropriate 512MB stick is $102.75 from Crucial.

Question: Does Crucial ever have sales specials? If so, when?
--
"When you argue with a fool be sure he is not similarly occupied."

See how the pros get their power!
http://www.powrwrap.com/press.htm

dick

Now that you ask, that particular module is on sale for $91.17.

"Alan S. Wales" <powrwrap@aol.compost> wrote in message
> I've decided to buy some memory for my Dimension 4550 and see that the
> appropriate 512MB stick is $102.75 from Crucial.
>
> Question: Does Crucial ever have sales specials? If so, when?

Crucial, which made its reputation by selling the highest quality
US-made memory (made by Micron in Idaho) at good prices,
recently began shipping Asian-made memory for many orders.
In those cases, mostly older types of memory, you might be a
lot better off shopping elsewhere.

"CapeGuy" <brightfan@cape.us> wrote in message
> "Alan S. Wales" <powrwrap@aol.compost> wrote in message
>> I've decided to buy some memory for my Dimension 4550 and see that the
>> appropriate 512MB stick is $102.75 from Crucial.
>>
>> Question: Does Crucial ever have sales specials? If so, when?
>
> Crucial, which made its reputation by selling the highest quality
> US-made memory (made by Micron in Idaho) at good prices,
> recently began shipping Asian-made memory for many orders.
> In those cases, mostly older types of memory, you might be a
> lot better off shopping elsewhere.

Also consider: www.4allmemory.com

Stew

Dave

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2003

Also check newegg.com. They sell Crucial ram and sometimes the prices
are lower than Crucial. And they don't charge sales tax, where as
Crucial does, at least in NY.

On Wed, 04 Aug 2004 08:16:51 -0700, Dick <LeadWinger> wrote:

>Now that you ask, that particular module is on sale for $91.17.
>

>On 04 Aug 2004 15:04:12 GMT, powrwrap@aol.compost (Alan S. Wales)
>wrote:
>
>>I've decided to buy some memory for my Dimension 4550 and see that the
>>appropriate 512MB stick is $102.75 from Crucial.
>>
>>Question: Does Crucial ever have sales specials? If so, when?

Should you shop elsewhere - Do NOT consider Kahlon. They list Dell
compatible memory, but it is not (Dimension 4100 ) I am in the midst
of a return/attempt-to-get-refund issue with them. It is a double
sided versus single sided issue, and they aren't listening. Do not
shop at Kahlon for Dell memory.
Bob

"CapeGuy" <brightfan@cape.us> wrote in message
> "Alan S. Wales" <powrwrap@aol.compost> wrote in message
> > I've decided to buy some memory for my Dimension 4550 and see that
the
> > appropriate 512MB stick is $102.75 from Crucial.
> >
> > Question: Does Crucial ever have sales specials? If so, when?
>
> Crucial, which made its reputation by selling the highest quality
> US-made memory (made by Micron in Idaho) at good prices,
> recently began shipping Asian-made memory for many orders.
> In those cases, mostly older types of memory, you might be a
> lot better off shopping elsewhere.

---

Bruce

powrwrap@aol.compost (Alan S. Wales) wrote in

> I've decided to buy some memory for my Dimension 4550 and see that the
> appropriate 512MB stick is $102.75 from Crucial.
>
> Question: Does Crucial ever have sales specials? If so, when?
> --
> "When you argue with a fool be sure he is not similarly occupied."
>
> See how the pros get their power!
> http://www.powrwrap.com/press.htm

I wanted to buy a 512MB stick for my 4550 a while back ago, too. The price
was around $93, but I waited a month for the price to go down. I ended up
buying it for $108.

If you need it, get it now; you just don't know where the price will go.

I buy from Crucial.