[spoily] Entering Chaos Gate killed char

Tags:
  • Games
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
May 31, 2005 11:25:10 PM

D ?
I A
D M
Y L
O L
V E
E E
R S

S R
E E
E V
L O
L Y
M D
A I
? D

About one year ago, I had a *very* promising character. I got it to D:50 with
all (I think) requirements for Avatar of Order ultra ending. However, upon
entering the Chaos Gate I received this message [copied from adom.exe, I don't
have the save, flg and logs anymore]:

Suddenly you are surrounded by pure swirling Chaos.
For a moment you resist the swirling forces...
....but then your weapon slips from your hand!
You are immediately absorbed by the forces of Primal Chaos... it's too late to
feel remorse.

I was wearing the chaos stuff and wielding TotRR. I was the champion of order.

What does it mean? What have I done wrong?

Kosma

More about : spoily entering chaos gate killed char

Anonymous
June 1, 2005 1:04:14 AM

Kosma wrote:
> D ?
> I A
> D M
> Y L
> O L
> V E
> E E
> R S
>
> S R
> E E
> E V
> L O
> L Y
> M D
> A I
> ? D
>
> However, upon entering the Chaos Gate I received this message [copied
> from adom.exe, I don't have the save, flg and logs anymore]:
>
> Suddenly you are surrounded by pure swirling Chaos.
> For a moment you resist the swirling forces...
> ...but then your weapon slips from your hand!
> You are immediately absorbed by the forces of Primal Chaos... it's too
> late to feel remorse.
>
> I was wearing the chaos stuff and wielding TotRR. I was the champion of
> order.
>
> What does it mean? What have I done wrong?

My memory is a little hazy but I think that was the message you get when
you aren't at the extreme alignment.

Teemu
Anonymous
June 1, 2005 1:47:23 AM

On Tue, 31 May 2005 19:25:10 +0200, Kosma
<kosmam.spammers@go.to.hell.op.pl> wrote:

>D ?
>I A
>D M
>Y L
>O L
>V E
>E E
>R S
>
>S R
>E E
>E V
>L O
>L Y
>M D
>A I
>? D
>
>About one year ago, I had a *very* promising character. I got it to D:50 with
>all (I think) requirements for Avatar of Order ultra ending. However, upon
>entering the Chaos Gate I received this message [copied from adom.exe, I don't
>have the save, flg and logs anymore]:
>
>Suddenly you are surrounded by pure swirling Chaos.
>For a moment you resist the swirling forces...
>...but then your weapon slips from your hand!

IIRC, you have the Doomed intrinsic. You need to find a way to get rid of
it.

(Being doomed by equipment is okay - however, doomed by intrinsic is not.)
!