YASD (A segfault story)

..

I had a nice Drakeling wizard, who "died" via segfault (signal 11) when I
gave my AoLS to Khelly. This character was certainly one of my best
characters by this point in the game, having found robes of resistance in
waldenbrooks.

My last backup of this character had been more than an hour before. Its
very frustrating/disappointing, as I have no motivation to replay the last
hour, I might as well start a new character...

frobnoid wrote:

[Segfault death]

> My last backup of this character had been more than an hour before. Its
> very frustrating/disappointing, as I have no motivation to replay the last
> hour, I might as well start a new character...

Hour?

HOUR?

In the course of reaching my one YAVP, I lost at one point three
EVENINGS' worth of play to a signal 11. I suppose it depends on whether
it's a YAFVP or YAYAVP though.

Erik

TRENDING THREADS