Stats for Beastman needed in 3rd ed

Archived from groups: alt.games.adnd (More info?)

Hi people,
Need help with getting the stats for Beastmen for third edition rules but
have not come across them in any books, can anyone online help me with this?
Thanks loads,
Pam & Jeff.
Down under gamers.

"Pam Dillema" <freepaganchurch@bigpond.com> wrote in message
| Hi people,
| Need help with getting the stats for Beastmen for third edition rules but
| have not come across them in any books, can anyone online help me with
this?
| Thanks loads,
| Pam & Jeff.

Though this technically isn't a 3E newsgroup... I'll give you some help...
Check out this page.
http://www.enworld.org/cc/converted/view_c.php?CreatureID=467

Hope its what you are looking for..

--
Tarrax Ironwolf
psyberwolfREM@VEiwon.com

---

Archived from groups: alt.games.adnd (More info?)

Thanks Tarrax Ironwolf,
Its just what I was after, hope that we can help each other out sometime
later.
Jeff & Pam.
P.s where do you play?

| Thanks Tarrax Ironwolf,
| Its just what I was after, hope that we can help each other out sometime
| later.
| Jeff & Pam.
| P.s where do you play?

Anytime... Glad to be of assistance...