MN-700 Wireless Light is OFF

Hope someone can help...

My MN-700 was working fine, I went on vacation, and since
I've returned, for some reason, the Wireless light on my
router NEVER comes on. I have upgraded all the firmware.
Furthermore, not only does the light not come on, but the
SSID is NOT being broadcast.

I can connect through the router via a wired connection,
but the Wireless light has not come on in several days
now. I've tried resetting the router several times,
reinstalling the firmware upgrade, etc. I don't think
this is a client issue, as I actually own two of these and
I can connect to the other one just fine.

Has anyone heard of the Wireless light just "going out"
like this? Any thoughts other than calling up the store
where I bought it from and begging for an exchange?

TIA - Dev
1 answer Last reply
More about wireless light

    if a reset doesn't fix the issue and you have not deliberately turned
    the wireless radio off, then it's time for an exchange if it is within
    warranty.

    --
    Barb Bowman
    Expert Zone Columnist