Sign in with
Your question
Solved

Best gaming keyboard out there

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
May 17, 2012 9:51:39 AM

hey guys im looking for a gaming keyboard thats the best, im not really a fan on razer, read bad reviews about them, maybe a microsoft sidewinder or a logitech, please help me guys and lean me with your expertise.. thanks

More about : gaming keyboard

Best solution

a b 4 Gaming
May 17, 2012 12:57:04 PM

mechanical or rubber dome switch? this is your first decision.

in rubber dome switches its hard to beat the value of logitech. even microsoft makes a decent keyboard. find a keyboard in store and practice typing for feel. find one that is comfortable for you.

in mechanical switches most keyboards use cherry switches. figure out if you like a key letoff or not, a click sound or not and what sort of resistance you like and pick a keyboard that has that type of switch. some good brands are deck and das but there are others out there as well.

personally i love mechanical keyboards... but if you only wanted to spend $50 you best be looking at logitech rubber dome switch keyboards or microsoft keyboards which will get the job done on a budget.
May 17, 2012 1:29:48 PM

im leaning towards logitech g110 keyboard or microsoft winder x4 if it is available here in the philippines which one is great?, im looking for a backlit keyboard..
m
l
Related resources
May 18, 2012 3:01:13 PM

I got the logitech G15 years ago and it still hasn't died or cause any problems. (man it really needs some strong cleaning)
m
l
May 22, 2012 5:33:15 AM

Personally, I'm loving my Sidewinder x6, too bad they discontinued it, and it is still going stong even after being doused by various drinks by siblings.
m
l
May 27, 2012 5:30:16 AM

It's all down to opinion and what the most common type of games you play.

I like the Vengeance K60 keyboard which is suited for FPS.
The K90 would be better suited for MMO's though.
m
l
June 6, 2012 1:10:59 AM

Best answer selected by tukbol7.
m
l
!