Damn :)

My leve four merchant has just found in the SMC this:

B - uncursed eternium two-handed sword of mayhem (+18, 8d5+24) [-1, +0]

But...

I'm playing "fling the bling" challenge.

Not fair. First such an awesome weapon in years... and it's useless.
Why couldn't it be an adequate shield?

brojek.

Przemyslaw Brojewski wrote:
> My leve four merchant has just found in the SMC this:
>
> B - uncursed eternium two-handed sword of mayhem (+18, 8d5+24) [-1, +0]
>
> But...
>
> I'm playing "fling the bling" challenge.
>
> Not fair. First such an awesome weapon in years... and it's useless.
> Why couldn't it be an adequate shield?
>
> brojek.

If I were only lv4 and found such a marvellous item, I would abandon
that challenge immediately. There will be other characters.

--
Jarkko Oranen <choubaka.N@ihme.org>
http://www.ihme.org/~choubaka

The address is invalid - remove the ".N"

Jarkko Oranen wrote:
> Przemyslaw Brojewski wrote:
>
>> My leve four merchant has just found in the SMC this:
>>
>> B - uncursed eternium two-handed sword of mayhem (+18, 8d5+24) [-1, +0]
>>
>> But...
>>
>> I'm playing "fling the bling" challenge.
>>
>> Not fair. First such an awesome weapon in years... and it's useless.
>> Why couldn't it be an adequate shield?
>>
>> brojek.
>

> If I were only lv4 and found such a marvellous item, I would abandon
> that challenge immediately. There will be other characters.

hear, hear.

Jarkko Oranen (choubaka.N@ihme.org) writes:
> Przemyslaw Brojewski wrote:
>> My leve four merchant has just found in the SMC this:
>>
>> B - uncursed eternium two-handed sword of mayhem (+18, 8d5+24) [-1,
>> +0] But...
>>
>> I'm playing "fling the bling" challenge.
>>
>> Not fair. First such an awesome weapon in years... and it's useless.
>> Why couldn't it be an adequate shield?
>>
>> brojek.
>
> If I were only lv4 and found such a marvellous item, I would abandon
> that challenge immediately. There will be other characters.

Let's put it this way. Your thrown coins will never, ever match that sword.
Believe me, the Fling the Bling (TM) challenge is not worth passing up that
thing.

Forget the coins. Go make some mayhem.

--
Curry Bucket's Controversial Web Presence:
The Pandora's Box of the Internet

Josh Singh <jGoOsh.AsWiAnYgh@gmail.comikaze> wrote:

> Forget the coins. Go make some mayhem.

I just couldn't change my mind. So, the sword is lying somewhere in the
wildernes under some stupid adventurer's bones and jackal droppings.

But, don't mourn, there are other characters :)

brojek.

Przemyslaw Brojewski wrote:

> I just couldn't change my mind. So, the sword is lying somewhere in the
> wildernes under some stupid adventurer's bones and jackal droppings.
>
> But, don't mourn, there are other characters :)

Yep. But there won't be another uncursed eternium two-handed sword of
mayhem (+18, 8d5+24) [-1, +0] until Apple^W^WSarge^WHell freezes over.

(I apologise for the /.esque humour to anyone who might find it offensive.)
--

Jarkko Oranen <choubaka.N@ihme.org> wrote:
> Przemyslaw Brojewski wrote:

> > I just couldn't change my mind. So, the sword is lying somewhere in the
> > wildernes under some stupid adventurer's bones and jackal droppings.
> >
> > But, don't mourn, there are other characters :)

> Yep. But there won't be another uncursed eternium two-handed sword of
> mayhem (+18, 8d5+24) [-1, +0]
Ya know, dat -1 to DV hath put me off.

> until Apple^W^WSarge^WHell freezes over.
Don't know about Apple, but I've definitely got one for Sarge :)
Ok, enough of incomprehensible jokes.

brojek.

Przemyslaw Brojewski (brojek@kis.p.lodz.pl) writes:
> Jarkko Oranen <choubaka.N@ihme.org> wrote:
>> Przemyslaw Brojewski wrote:
>
>>> I just couldn't change my mind. So, the sword is lying somewhere in
>>> the wildernes under some stupid adventurer's bones and jackal
>>> droppings.
>>>
>>> But, don't mourn, there are other characters :)
>
>> Yep. But there won't be another uncursed eternium two-handed sword of
>> mayhem (+18, 8d5+24) [-1, +0]
> Ya know, dat -1 to DV hath put me off.

Say whatever you need to let yourself sleep at night. But the fact is I hate
you right now. :) What a waste of a weapon *I* should have had.

--

"Josh Singh" <jGoOsh.AsWiAnYgh@gmail.comikaze> wrote in message
> Przemyslaw Brojewski (brojek@kis.p.lodz.pl) writes:
> > Jarkko Oranen <choubaka.N@ihme.org> wrote:

> >> Yep. But there won't be another uncursed eternium two-handed sword of
> >> mayhem (+18, 8d5+24) [-1, +0]
> > Ya know, dat -1 to DV hath put me off.
>
> Say whatever you need to let yourself sleep at night. But the fact is I
hate
> you right now. :) What a waste of a weapon *I* should have had.

You're just jealous of the size of his sword ;)

--
Darren Grey

Darren Grey (darrenjohngreyDELETE@hotmail.com) writes:
> "Josh Singh" <jGoOsh.AsWiAnYgh@gmail.comikaze> wrote in message
>> Przemyslaw Brojewski (brojek@kis.p.lodz.pl) writes:

>>> Ya know, dat -1 to DV hath put me off.
>>
>> Say whatever you need to let yourself sleep at night. But the fact
>> is I hate you right now. :) What a waste of a weapon *I* should have
>> had.
>
> You're just jealous of the size of his sword ;)

Hey now, I can make up for my shortcomings in other ways. I don't feel
compelled to compensate for a short sword.