Dragon's new Greyhawk poster maps

Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.dnd,alt.games.adnd (More info?)

I've finally had the time to read the Maure Castle adventure in Dungeon
#112, but I noticed a sidebar that says Dungeon is going to be
printing new four-part poster maps of the World of Greyhawk, one per
issue, starting with Dungeon #117.

Does anyone on the list know who is doing the cartography?

ISLAM: Winning the hearts and minds of the world, one bomb at a time.
1 answer Last reply
More about dragon greyhawk poster maps
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.dnd,alt.games.adnd (More info?)

    Mere moments before death, Ubiquitous hastily scrawled:
    >I've finally had the time to read

    I was beginning to wonder what you'd gotten off to. I've heard it can
    take some time to work your way through those Hooked on Phonics tapes
    the first time.

    Ed Chauvin IV

    modifier G @ 11.

    --Terry Austin