A question

Is it so, that you can get crowned only once from the same god? I am now
playing a lvl 12 gnomish elementalist, and I got crowned, then I tried to
get crowned again, but I didn't succeed? Answers?

Joonatan Pihlainen kirjoitti:
> Is it so, that you can get crowned only once from the same god? I am now
> playing a lvl 12 gnomish elementalist, and I got crowned, then I tried to
> get crowned again, but I didn't succeed? Answers?

Yes. You can get crowned only once per god. Pre- and postcrowning is a
whole other thing though... Andy's guidebook will surely help with that.

--
tk

"Tuomas Kilpeläinen" <tuokil@dnainternet.net> kirjoitti
viestissä:42d26430$0$29729$9b536df3@news.fv.fi...
> Joonatan Pihlainen kirjoitti:
>> Is it so, that you can get crowned only once from the same god? I am now
>> playing a lvl 12 gnomish elementalist, and I got crowned, then I tried to
>> get crowned again, but I didn't succeed? Answers?
>
> Yes. You can get crowned only once per god. Pre- and postcrowning is a
> whole other thing though... Andy's guidebook will surely help with that.
>

> --
> tk

Yeah, thanks. I actually never got the pre- and postcrowning thing, when I
first read it, but I shall read it again !=)

Joonatan Pihlainen wrote:
> "Tuomas Kilpeläinen" <tuokil@dnainternet.net> kirjoitti
> viestissä:42d26430$0$29729$9b536df3@news.fv.fi...

>>Yes. You can get crowned only once per god. Pre- and postcrowning is a
>>whole other thing though... Andy's guidebook will surely help with that.

> Yeah, thanks. I actually never got the pre- and postcrowning thing, when I
> first read it, but I shall read it again !=)

To be nitpicky, you can only be crowned once per game, not per god. If
you become a fallen champion, you'll never be able to get crowned again
in that game. It doesn't affect pre- or postcrownings, though.

-Tapsa
(TLD is reversed)