[Announce] Heroic Adventure! update...

Archived from groups: rec.games.roguelike.development,rec.games.roguelike.announce,rec.games.roguelike.adom (More info?)

The latest build of HA! 0.1.7 is available at:

http://www.heroicadventure.com/dev/release/ha017_latestbuild.zip

Please note this is merely the latest build and not a "release." HA!
releases are quarterly, and the 0.1.7 release is scheduled for 8/31/05.

This is just the latest build for those of you interested in seeing what's
coming in the 0.1.7 release.

As most of you already know, HA! requires the 2.0 Framework. Whether or
not you think it's a good thing, it's not likely to change any time
soon. If you've got the framework, feel free to check out HA! If you don't
have the framework, there's probably not much I can say to persuade
you. Either way, feel free to check it out.

If you are interested in the development and improvement of HA!, you can
submit bugs and suggestions at the HA! forum, located here:
http://www.ircomm.net/forums/32/ShowForum.aspx

Thanks,
S.
8 answers Last reply
More about announce heroic adventure update
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.roguelike.development,rec.games.roguelike.adom (More info?)

    Looks quite nice. I prefer HA's layout to ADOM's.. I've introduced an
    Rogue-like addict friend to it already.
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.roguelike.development,rec.games.roguelike.adom (More info?)

    WB
  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.roguelike.development,rec.games.roguelike.adom (More info?)

    Heroic Adventure wrote:
    > As most of you already know, HA! requires the 2.0 Framework.

    The 2.0 *what* framework? I happen to know, but not everybody reading
    this necessarily will. Please be specific.

    --
    http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/right-to-read.html
    Palladium? Trusted Computing? DRM? Microsoft? Sauron.
    "One ring to rule them all, one ring to find them
    One ring to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them."
  4. Archived from groups: rec.games.roguelike.development,rec.games.roguelike.adom (More info?)

    TheManifold wrote:
    > Looks quite nice. I prefer HA's layout to ADOM's.. I've introduced an
    > Rogue-like addict friend to it already.
    >

    Thanks!! New addicts are always welcome.
  5. Archived from groups: rec.games.roguelike.development,rec.games.roguelike.adom (More info?)

    konijn_ wrote:
    > WB
    >

    *tips hat*

    Thanks!
  6. Archived from groups: rec.games.roguelike.development,rec.games.roguelike.adom (More info?)

    Twisted One wrote:
    > Heroic Adventure wrote:
    >
    >> As most of you already know, HA! requires the 2.0 Framework.
    >
    >
    > The 2.0 *what* framework? I happen to know, but not everybody reading
    > this necessarily will. Please be specific.
    >

    *sighs and readjusts asbestos monitor lining*

    the 2.0 .NET Framework...

    heh
  7. Archived from groups: rec.games.roguelike.development,rec.games.roguelike.adom (More info?)

    Heroic Adventure, completely geschtonkenflapped, wrote:
    >>> As most of you already know, HA! requires the 2.0 Framework.
    >>
    >> The 2.0 *what* framework? I happen to know, but not everybody reading
    >> this necessarily will. Please be specific.
    >
    > *sighs and readjusts asbestos monitor lining*
    > the 2.0 .NET Framework...

    why 2.0? it's still in beta.


    --
    there is a cheer. the gnomes have learned a new way to say hooray. [-shpongle]

    address is scrambled - remove the superfluous "x" marks to reply
  8. Archived from groups: rec.games.roguelike.development,rec.games.roguelike.adom (More info?)

    matija wrote:
    > Heroic Adventure, completely geschtonkenflapped, wrote:
    >
    >>>>As most of you already know, HA! requires the 2.0 Framework.
    >>>
    >>>The 2.0 *what* framework? I happen to know, but not everybody reading
    >>>this necessarily will. Please be specific.
    >>
    >>*sighs and readjusts asbestos monitor lining*
    >>the 2.0 .NET Framework...
    >
    >
    > why 2.0? it's still in beta.
    >
    >
    2.0 makes my life easier from a developer standpoint. The fact that it's
    in beta is of little consequence to me. Haven't had a single problem so far.
Ask a new question

Read More

Development Framework Games Build Video Games