First PBEM Edition Campaign Starting

Archived from groups: alt.games.adnd (More info?)

Welcome to the World of Greyhawk!

Do you long for the good old days of Dungeons and Dragons? Do you
reminisce of the great TSR modules that you played all those years
ago? Do you find the new rules too complex and burdensome? I do as
well and I have decided to restart my 1st edition campaign.

The Flying Griffin Inn is a well established Inn in the Free City of
Greyhawk. The retired Dwarven warrior, Darik Axegrinder, has taken
ownership of the Inn. Along with his loyal staff, they wait to pour
you a stout mug of ale and are ready with soups and meats from all
parts of the Flanaess. Or if your taste is one of finesse, then they
have the best imported wines in the land. Pull up a chair and tell
your story of high adventure over a roaring fire. Or if you are
looking to partake in adventure then there is rumor of such an
opportunity. Come and learn more!

-----------------------

Please check the website for additional information. We are playing
first edition using the World of Greyhawk campaign setting (version
1983 volume III). We are using the 80 point character creation system
so the level would depend on how you allocate the points. The game
will feature typical ADND (combat, magic, and so on). But we are
looking for serious gamers who want to establish a dedicated campaign.
We are looking for players who enjoy role play and creativing writing as
well.

The game will either be played in a mailing list or a forum. The
majority of the players decision will decide. Also, there is the
possibility of meeting once a month online via either Online RPG or
WebRPG (these are RPG game software to replicate table top gaming and
are highly rated). But this will be the majority choice as well.

Now onto the adventure and glory!

"Grand Wizard" <grandwizard@google.com> wrote in message
> Welcome to the World of Greyhawk!
>
> Do you long for the good old days of Dungeons and Dragons? Do you
> reminisce of the great TSR modules that you played all those years
> ago? Do you find the new rules too complex and burdensome? I do as
> well and I have decided to restart my 1st edition campaign.
>
> The Flying Griffin Inn is a well established Inn in the Free City of
> Greyhawk. The retired Dwarven warrior, Darik Axegrinder, has taken
> ownership of the Inn. Along with his loyal staff, they wait to pour
> you a stout mug of ale and are ready with soups and meats from all
> parts of the Flanaess. Or if your taste is one of finesse, then they
> have the best imported wines in the land. Pull up a chair and tell
> your story of high adventure over a roaring fire. Or if you are
> looking to partake in adventure then there is rumor of such an
> opportunity. Come and learn more!
>
> -----------------------
>
> Please check the website for additional information. We are playing
> first edition using the World of Greyhawk campaign setting (version
> 1983 volume III). We are using the 80 point character creation system
> so the level would depend on how you allocate the points. The game
> will feature typical ADND (combat, magic, and so on). But we are
> looking for serious gamers who want to establish a dedicated campaign.
> We are looking for players who enjoy role play and creativing writing as
> well.
>
> The game will either be played in a mailing list or a forum. The
> majority of the players decision will decide. Also, there is the
> possibility of meeting once a month online via either Online RPG or
> WebRPG (these are RPG game software to replicate table top gaming and
> are highly rated). But this will be the majority choice as well.
>
> Now onto the adventure and glory!

Interesting... But what it is the link? You ask us to check the website, but
I don't see a link for it anywhere in your post.

--
Tarrax Ironwolf
psyberwolfREM@VEiwon.com

TRENDING THREADS