Tract of chaos

Last response: in Video Games
July 14, 2005 7:52:38 PM

What is the use of Tract of Chaos? (except making your god angry)

More about : tract chaos

Anonymous
July 14, 2005 8:37:22 PM

Joonatan Pihlainen (joonatan.pihlainen@elisanet.fi) writes:
> What is the use of Tract of Chaos? (except making your god angry)

Hmm...

It'll pull you closer to C- and your chaotic deity as well as corrupt you.

--
Curry Bucket's Controversial Web Presence:
The Pandora's Box of the Internet

Joonatan Pihlainen wrote:

> What is the use of Tract of Chaos? (except making your god angry)

I think it was originally designed to raise piety of the chaotic god,
but there is a bug/feature that you will nearly always lose piety,
except when you nearly have none.
Besides it pisses of the lawful and neutral god and it draws your
alignment toward chaotic. And it corrupts (when read).
So I guess there is probably no use at all, except when you want to
become chaotic or corrupted - and even then there are better ways.

--
Cigarette, n.:
A fire at one end, a fool at the other, and a bit of tobacco in

"xhoch3" <xhoch3@safe-mail.net> wrote in message
> Joonatan Pihlainen wrote:

>> What is the use of Tract of Chaos? (except making your god angry)
>>
> I think it was originally designed to raise piety of the chaotic god,
> but there is a bug/feature that you will nearly always lose piety,
> except when you nearly have none.
> Besides it pisses of the lawful and neutral god and it draws your
> alignment toward chaotic. And it corrupts (when read).
> So I guess there is probably no use at all, except when you want to
> become chaotic or corrupted - and even then there are better ways.
>
> --
> Cigarette, n.:
> A fire at one end, a fool at the other, and a bit of tobacco in
> between.
> rgra bug list http://adombugs.100free.com/

Tracts of chaos really RAISE piety towards chaotic god.

-----
Improved ADOM Guidebook - http://sweb.cz/adomgb
Anonymous
July 15, 2005 7:00:14 PM

"Pavel Mencik" <pmencik@seznam.cz> kirjoitti
viestiss√§:D b86ti$2vcb$1@news.vol.cz...

> "xhoch3" <xhoch3@safe-mail.net> wrote in message
>> Joonatan Pihlainen wrote:

>>> What is the use of Tract of Chaos? (except making your god angry)
>>>
>> I think it was originally designed to raise piety of the chaotic god,
>> but there is a bug/feature that you will nearly always lose piety,
>> except when you nearly have none.
>> Besides it pisses of the lawful and neutral god and it draws your
>> alignment toward chaotic. And it corrupts (when read).
>> So I guess there is probably no use at all, except when you want to
>> become chaotic or corrupted - and even then there are better ways.
>>
>> --
>> Cigarette, n.:
>> A fire at one end, a fool at the other, and a bit of tobacco in
>> between.
>> rgra bug list http://adombugs.100free.com/
>>

> Tracts of chaos really RAISE piety towards chaotic god.
>
> -----
> Improved ADOM Guidebook - http://sweb.cz/adomgb

So, are there Tracts of Balance and Order also? (Never found one)
Anonymous
July 15, 2005 8:30:32 PM

Joonatan Pihlainen (joonatan.pihlainen@elisanet.fi) writes:

> So, are there Tracts of Balance and Order also? (Never found one)

Short answer: yes. You can probably infer what they do.

--
!