Please send me adombot(homepage disapeared)

I've searched everywere: www,fto,p2p and can't find it! If somebody have it and can send please contact me(or post here)

CK

Distinguished
May 25, 2004

cromat@tenbit.pl wrote:
> I've searched everywere: www,fto,p2p and can't find it! If somebody have
> it and can send please contact me(or post here)

Welcome to hell kid. ;-)

I don't support their decision to take it down and bow to TB but thats
what happened and it's their choice to do so.

On Tue, 26 Jul 2005 17:45:48 +0200, CK <me@here.com> wrote:
> I don't support their decision to take it down and bow to TB but thats
> what happened and it's their choice to do so.

So it was wiped out from net and is illegaly to use it?(even if ill would find it)

On Tue, 26 Jul 2005 18:04:03 +0200, cromat@tenbit.pl tried to confuse
everyone with this message:

>On Tue, 26 Jul 2005 17:45:48 +0200, CK <me@here.com> wrote:
>> I don't support their decision to take it down and bow to TB but thats
>> what happened and it's their choice to do so.
>>
>So it was wiped out from net and is illegaly to use it?(even if ill would find it)

AFAIK there was nothing illegal in it, just a bunch of useful utilities.
It doesn't contain parts of ADOM code and that kind of stuff. The most
questionable part is MonsterDex, which contains different
monster-related values extracted from executable, but it's not much more
useful than Guidebook.

--
|a\o/r|,-------------.,---------- Timofei Shatrov aka Grue ------------.
| m"a ||FC AMKAR PERM|| mail: grue at mail.ru http://grue3.tripod.com |
| k || PWNZ J00 || Kingdom of Loathing: Grue3 lvl 18 Seal Clubber |

On Tue, 26 Jul 2005 18:23:16 +0200, Timofei Shatrov <grue@mail.ru> wrote:

>>> as nothing illegal in it, just a bunch of useful utilities.

If it's not illegal can anyone send it on my mail?(please answer here- i rather havn't box full of identical files :p)