Can corruption potions be survived

Um... that was it, really. Has anyone done it yet?

---
Bow to kevin.
Please visit Gobleteer's "Metaweb".
http://gobleteer.zapto.org/
8 answers Last reply
More about corruption potions survived
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.roguelike.adom (More info?)

    You mean potions of raw chaos?
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.roguelike.adom (More info?)

    Flubsicle@gmail.com wrote:
    > You mean potions of raw chaos?

    1) Quote what you reply to.
    2) Read the RGRA FAQ.

    -Tapsa
  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.roguelike.adom (More info?)

    Gobleteer wrote:
    > Actually, since the entire question was in the title...
    > Flubsicle: yes.
    > Harkila: I'm afraid you'll have to type that again without the
    > abbreviation, if it was directed at me as an answer.
    > ---
    > Bow to kevin.
    > Please visit Gobleteer's "Metaweb".
    > http://gobleteer.zapto.org/
    > T. Harkila <tharkila@abo.if> wrote in message
    > > Flubsicle@gmail.com wrote:
    > > > You mean potions of raw chaos?
    > >
    > > 1) Quote what you reply to.
    > > 2) Read the RGRA FAQ.
    > >
    > > -Tapsa

    3) Don't top-post. :-)

    (But all three of these statements are a little too terse and
    snappy-sounding.)

    RGRA = [r]ec.ames.[r]oguelike.[a]dom, the newsgroup you're reading
    right now. An experienced Usenetter will tend to recognize a
    newsgroup-name abbreviation from the contexr even in a new group, but
    it's hardly ask fair to expect that of you and flubsicle.

    I can only believe that TH was talking to flubsicle, since the
    netiquette blunder (Usenet etiquette blunder -- Usenet is also what
    you're reading right now) in question was his, not yours.

    The RGRA FAQ is posted once a month; for some time now, the flag-bearer
    for this has been Malte Helmert. A google groups search for faq will
    turn it up quite quickly. Among other things, it provides a short
    discussion of things to do and not do to keep the netiquette "nazis"
    (who in reality are quite nice people as long as you follow netiquette,
    by the way) in check. :-)

    e.
  4. Archived from groups: rec.games.roguelike.adom (More info?)

    Actually, since the entire question was in the title...
    Flubsicle: yes.
    Harkila: I'm afraid you'll have to type that again without the
    abbreviation, if it was directed at me as an answer.
    ---
    Bow to kevin.
    Please visit Gobleteer's "Metaweb".
    http://gobleteer.zapto.org/
    T. Harkila <tharkila@abo.if> wrote in message
    > Flubsicle@gmail.com wrote:
    > > You mean potions of raw chaos?
    >

    > 1) Quote what you reply to.
    > 2) Read the RGRA FAQ.
    >
    > -Tapsa
  5. Archived from groups: rec.games.roguelike.adom (More info?)

    Erik Piper wrote:

    > The RGRA FAQ is posted once a month; for some time now, the flag-bearer
    > for this has been Malte Helmert. A google groups search for faq will
    > turn it up quite quickly.

    Or just follow this link: http://www.andywlms.com/adom/rgrafaq.html.

    Malte
  6. Archived from groups: rec.games.roguelike.adom (More info?)

    Gobleteer wrote:
    > T. Harkila <tharkila@abo.if> wrote in message
    >>>Flubsicle@gmail.com wrote:
    >>
    >>>You mean potions of raw chaos?
    >>
    >>1) Quote what you reply to.
    >>2) Read the RGRA FAQ.

    > Harkila: I'm afraid you'll have to type that again without the
    > abbreviation, if it was directed at me as an answer.

    FAQ = Frequently Asked Questions
    RGRA = rec.games.roguelike.adom

    It was directed to Flubsicle. Of course, if you haven't yet read the
    FAQ, it won't hurt to read it - you find it at
    http://www.andywlms.com/adom/rgrafaq.html . Not all of the rules are
    obvious just by common sense.

    As for "to whom I answered", if quoted correctly, you'll see the
    target's name on the first line of the "N.N. wrote in message".

    -Tapsa
  7. Archived from groups: rec.games.roguelike.adom (More info?)

    Did I just get banned from these forums or something? I can't respond
    to anything.
  8. Archived from groups: rec.games.roguelike.adom (More info?)

    Flubsicle@gmail.com wrote:
    > Did I just get banned from these forums or something? I can't respond
    > to anything.

    This is an unmoderated Usenet newsgroup. It is not a "forum" in the
    sense that it's a web forum. I would highly recommend installing
    Thunderbird and checking with your ISP whether they provide news
    services (Usually, if they do, the server is news.(whatever your mail
    *server* address ends in, and the user/password is the same as for
    mail), then "subscribe" to "rec.games.roguelike.adom", so you can see
    how newsgroups are supposed to be read. Then you may see the use for
    quoting context and keeping attributions, too.

Games Video Games