Finding certain hidden place [spoily]

In my attemt for U*E with drakish barbarian i encountered strange
problem: i was unable to locate assassins guild! I used the standard
procedure: descend, zap wand of item detection and ... nothing. There
was no WoT on the level. Since i didn't have any SoMagicMap (until
recently i found FIRST in Library) i was unable to solve this. But now
i know the cause: there was a hill giant generated in that 1*2 room,
which picked up *my* wand. Luckilly, he didn't use it on me. ;-)
So, the point is, that WoID doesn't allways help there.
Yax the Cat-Eater

rdougher wrote:
> Stephen White wrote:
[who wasn't steven at all, but a troll in disguise!]
> Stephen,
>
> You were more than a little out of line with that post. Yax did nothing
> wrong, even if his post was slightly puerile. You, on the other hand
> were rude.
>
> And apparently you don't follow your own advice. The FAQ contains a
> section on "top-posting."
>
> -Ryan

To the real Stephen,

I'm sorry for the error on my part. I didn't check the email address of
the sender. Good day,
-Ryan

Yax the Cat-Eater wrote:
> I can deal with trolls myself, thanx everyone for help.
[snip]

Please don't feed the troll.

Love and coffee,
Frances