TOSHIBA Satellite L655-113

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdos

Distinguished
Apr 20, 2007
TOSHIBA Satellite L655-113
i like to buy this one it looks really good and this price is low
my problem is i cant find anyy reviews on this one i google and youtube it and got nothing in english
this not selling in $ but if i convert it
this around 800$

intel® Core™ i3-350M
4096MB DDR3 1066Mhz
500GB
ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 5650 1024MB( should run most games i think not on max :p)
"15.6 Toshiba LED TruBrite® HD TFT

i am looking for bit of review or feedback anyone know this one is there any problems with it
it allmost feels like this to good for the price it selling at

cdos

Distinguished
Apr 20, 2007
main use for school programing c for now
but will be nice to use it for games to

budget is bit hard the price on newegg and in israel are not the same
so around 800$

For the money, it's not a bad deal. I wouldn't expect to be able to crank the settings up on games, but it'll get the job done. Take a look at the GPU and CPU links in my sig to get an idea of what to expect with that configuration.

Any sites you are looking to order from, i.e. NewEgg (not sure if they ship internationally or not)?

cdos

Distinguished
Apr 20, 2007
In our benchmarks with the HD 5650, the GPU is performing on a level with the previous Mobility Radeon HD 4670 or the Nvidia GeForce GTS 250M (with DDR3 graphics memory). This means the performance is sufficient for high details in nearly all DirectX 10 games (only Crysis and GTA4 are not fluently playable in high details - see gaming list below).

sound ok to me for the laptop price this really not to bad:p
bit sad but i think it may run games better then my desktop still useing gtx8800 bit old even do this main use will be for schoolwork

as for where i am going to buy it
not newegg this a local site in israel :p

Status
Not open for further replies.