Any fanbois out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting a certain idea is a foundation of human processing. We accept many things: Religion, Politics, Science, Emotions, and each other. The core foundation of being a 'fanboy' is a more social description of someone in a specific community witch is not tangible physically. One cannot see the Intel fan community, but you know it is present through mere observation.

The basis of being a fanboy is to accept and conclude that your community outweighs the power of the other community(ies). If this foundation is not set, one may loose the 'power' required to be accepted into a specific community and be able to process the emotions to others in the world based on the general consensus they have given...based on their community.

:eek:

:eek:

We've all encountered them. They lurk in Internet message boards, comment threads, and chatrooms. Addressing anyone and everyone, they type up lengthy tirades with Cheeto-stained fingers, extolling the virtues of their product or brand of choice. They angrily accuse even the most impartial reviewers of taking handouts from reviled competitors of a beloved company, and they casually and systematically dismiss any evidence that might conflict with their worldview.

They're known in our parlance as fanboys.

This is how I envision the denizens of AMDZone :p. I feel sorry for Johan de Gelas who must be a masochist - every so often (after one of his AMD server reviews) will go post there, and gets nothing but grief & personal attacks for his troubles.

Is...this a compiment? :heink:

Since all I buy is Logitech keboards and mice
does that make me a fanboy?

Yea Logitech
BOO Saitek and Razer!!!

DISCLAIMER: The above post was meant in sarcasm and as such not to be
construed to represent anyone or anything factual in nature regarding the prowess
of said items in a realistic life situation; by reading this you agree to hand over any I5-2500k or Phenom X 4 965 BE to the Organization for Furthering the Understanding of King SMP LLC (OFUKS LLC)

Status
Not open for further replies.