A way for lower level PCs to get L+ quickly.

spoiler space
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..

..
..
..

..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
oh
yeah

I just figured this out today.

For low level PCs, perferrably spellcasters or archers.

1.Kill Hotzenplotz as quickly as possible. Collect the gold that he
drops.
2.Get the amulet from the sheriff.
3. Buy as much food as you can carry in the not-so-spoily place to the
northeast.
4.Go to a corner, and w5 until you are hungry.
5.Repeat from step 3 until you are l+ or more!

The Programdude (playadom@gmail.com) writes:
> spoiler space
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
>
> .
> .
> .
>
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> ..
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> oh
> yeah
>
> I just figured this out today.
>
> For low level PCs, perferrably spellcasters or archers.
>
> 1.Kill Hotzenplotz as quickly as possible. Collect the gold that he
> drops.
> 2.Get the amulet from the sheriff.
> 3. Buy as much food as you can carry in the not-so-spoily place to the
> northeast.
> 4.Go to a corner, and w5 until you are hungry.
> 5.Repeat from step 3 until you are l+ or more!

.... But why? Why not just allow the amulet to do its thing while you do
yours? This seems like an unnecessary waste of time, money and perfectly
good rations. It seems to me better to go about your (Terinyo) quests while
wearing the amulet. If anything, the rewards for the quests can help you get
to L+ even faster. Getting to L+ beforehand wastes the alignment boosts for
those quests.

--
Curry Bucket's Controversial Web Presence:
The Pandora's Box of the Internet

"Josh Singh" wrote in message...
> The Programdude (playadom@gmail.com) writes:
>> spoiler space
>> .
>> .
>> .
>> .
>> .
>> .
>> .
>> .
>> .
>> .
>> .
>> .
>> .
>> .
>> .
>> .
>> .
>> .
>> .
>> .
>> .
>>
>> .
>> .
>> .
>>
>> .
>> .
>> .
>> .
>> .
>> .
>> ..
>> .
>> .
>> .
>> .
>> .
>> .
>> oh
>> yeah
>>
>> I just figured this out today.
>>
>> For low level PCs, perferrably spellcasters or archers.
>>
>> 1.Kill Hotzenplotz as quickly as possible. Collect the gold that he
>> drops.
>> 2.Get the amulet from the sheriff.
>> 3. Buy as much food as you can carry in the not-so-spoily place to the
>> northeast.
>> 4.Go to a corner, and w5 until you are hungry.
>> 5.Repeat from step 3 until you are l+ or more!
>
> ... But why? Why not just allow the amulet to do its thing while you do
> yours? This seems like an unnecessary waste of time, money and perfectly
> good rations. It seems to me better to go about your (Terinyo) quests
> while wearing the amulet. If anything, the rewards for the quests can help
> you get to L+ even faster. Getting to L+ beforehand wastes the alignment
> boosts for those quests.

Also, why would you want to get to L+ so early in the game? There's no
advantage to it, unless you want to get crowned (which really isn't as good
an idea early in the game - for several reasons). Neutral alignment gives
you access to a lot more quests, skills, etc, and gives the ability to
swtich to either CN or LN if needed without too much difficulty.

--
Darren Grey