Foxlingo hijacks my blog and website

ReelLifePhotos

Honorable
Jan 4, 2013
Hello,
I have both a website and a blog, Somehow, Foxlingo appears to add its own code into my site and blog, so regardless of browser used, or actual PC used, it is creating a sidepanel with unauthorised advertising on it . I was able to find the code and delete it from my website, but I have been unable to locate it on my wordpress blog. It appears Firefox is doing this to support their work, but why then should it appear even in IE and Chrome, and I don't even use Foxlingo! It doesn't happen on any other sites, just my own!

Nethera

Honorable
Jan 29, 2013
Hi Reel,

I have the same problem and need to find the code to remove from my site. Do you happen to remember what you needed to remove? What I would need to search to find it and get it out?

Thank you much,
Bobby

Nethera

Honorable
Jan 29, 2013
Blackbird,

I appreciate your help there, but I think I need to add some clarification. I've seen that post already, and it describes how one should remove the foxlingo addon from their FF browser.

I don't use Firefox. I use Chrome. And on top of that, the ads are coming up for anyone, in any browser, when viewing this particular website I am working on. Somehow foxlingo has gotten some code into this site that is forcing the ads on anyone viewing it, in any browser. It may have even been there before I started working on the site, idk.

The OP mentioned that he found the invasive code in his site and removed it, but just cannot do so in his wordpress blog. I was hoping he might be able to tell me what code he found, and how he removed it.

Bobby