Questions at character generation?

just wondering whether anyone has studied the optional questions at
character generation, and how their answers impact attributes? For
example, if I were looking to create an elf with above average strength,
should I answer them a certain way, etc?
TIA for any info,

--Al
1 answer Last reply
More about questions character generation
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.roguelike.adom (More info?)

    Al Puzzuoli wrote:

    > just wondering whether anyone has studied the optional questions at
    > character generation, and how their answers impact attributes?

    Section 0.14.15 of the Guidebook has a complete list.
    --
    Andy Williams
    ADOM Guidebook: http://www.andywlms.com/adom/

Games Video Games