Questions at character generation?

Last response: in Video Games
September 9, 2005 10:44:14 PM

just wondering whether anyone has studied the optional questions at
character generation, and how their answers impact attributes? For
example, if I were looking to create an elf with above average strength,
should I answer them a certain way, etc?
TIA for any info,

--Al
Anonymous
September 10, 2005 12:14:18 AM

Al Puzzuoli wrote:

> just wondering whether anyone has studied the optional questions at
> character generation, and how their answers impact attributes?

Section 0.14.15 of the Guidebook has a complete list.
--
Andy Williams
ADOM Guidebook: http://www.andywlms.com/adom/