ADOM article on Wikipedia

Today, while I was browsing Wikipedia in search for some articles, it
struck me that I have never examined Wikipedia's article on ADOM. I was
a bit dissapointed to find that the article is mediocre at best. It's
short and not really structured well. I don't think that it offers
nearly as much useful and interesting information as it could. I was
even more dissapointed to find that the 'Thomas Biskup' article was just
a redirect to the article on ADOM.

Surely that's not the best we can do. Let's demonstrate some cooperation
and make this a featured article. Shall we?

Here is the link to the article:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Domains_of_Mystery

-- Denis

On Thu, 22 Sep 2005 18:27:22 +0200, Denis Kasak <denis.kasak@gmail.com>
tried to confuse everyone with this message:

>Today, while I was browsing Wikipedia in search for some articles, it
>struck me that I have never examined Wikipedia's article on ADOM. I was
>a bit dissapointed to find that the article is mediocre at best. It's
>short and not really structured well. I don't think that it offers
>nearly as much useful and interesting information as it could. I was
>even more dissapointed to find that the 'Thomas Biskup' article was just
>a redirect to the article on ADOM.
>
>Surely that's not the best we can do. Let's demonstrate some cooperation
>and make this a featured article. Shall we?
>
>Here is the link to the article:
>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Domains_of_Mystery

Yep, it could be improved to at least [[NetHack]]'s level. However at
the time I'm more concerned about the likely deletion of [[Nerd Boy]] :)

--
|a\o/r|,-------------.,---------- Timofei Shatrov aka Grue ------------.
| m"a ||FC AMKAR PERM|| mail: grue at mail.ru http://grue3.tripod.com |
| k || PWNZ J00 || Kingdom of Loathing: Grue3 lvl 18 Seal Clubber |