MN-710 with XP 2003 64-bit

I used the broadband support cd to install my MN-710 USB
for XP SP1. With SP2 I needed to download the updates.
Is there a version for the 64-bit Windows XP?

joker

Not likely since Microsoft announced they are no longer making
networking hardware.

Ray Weed wrote:
> I used the broadband support cd to install my MN-710 USB
> for XP SP1. With SP2 I needed to download the updates.
> Is there a version for the 64-bit Windows XP?

assistance.

time.

Dan

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I wouldn't think a separate, 64-bit update would be
required for the card Ray. 64-bit refers to the CPUs
capabilities, not the wireless card.

Dan