Creating a Character Dump

Hey all,

For some reason my brain has completely failed me and I have forgotten how to
create a character dump without having the character bite the big one first.

Can someone please throw me a bone and help me out with this?

Cheers,

Severoth

--
"Omnia mors aequat"
"Death levels all distinctions"

Severoth wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> For some reason my brain has completely failed me and I have forgotten how to
> create a character dump without having the character bite the big one first.
>
> Can someone please throw me a bone and help me out with this?

C, f

On Fri, 25 Mar 2005 12:46:52 +0000 (UTC), Severoth
<severoth@bigpond.net.au> wrote:

>"Omnia mors aequat"
>"Death levels all distinctions"

False, of course. Death leads to that greatest distinction, the high
score list.

R. Dan Henry
danhenry@inreach.com

Thrice the brinded cat hath mewed, and R. Dan Henry did decree on 26 Mar 2005...

> On Fri, 25 Mar 2005 12:46:52 +0000 (UTC), Severoth
> <severoth@bigpond.net.au> wrote:
>
> >"Omnia mors aequat"
> >"Death levels all distinctions"
>
> False, of course. Death leads to that greatest distinction, the high
> score list.
>
> R. Dan Henry
> danhenry@inreach.com
"So when I die, the first thing I'll see in heaven is a score list?"

(Zangband death line)
--
- Martin Bazley - "The only good zombie is a dead zombie" /
martin@bazley.freeuk.com _____________________________/_