Replacement for Classic Phone Tools

mark

Got the BCM Voicemodem with Classic Phone Tools on my 8300 a few months ago
and was wondering if anyone has found a better replacement, especially for
Phone Tools. Looking for something that logs caller ID times and duration
of calls in and out and can keep track of numbers in same area code that
require the "1" for long distance without trying to enter them all into a
list.as well as providing basic voicemail. I had Megaphone on my old
Gateway which worked quite well but the version currently available is
buggy. While the BCM has given good results for the few times I've had to
use it for dialup, the half duplex is somewhat of a pain for voice.

Molly

Distinguished
Jun 13, 2004

http://www.modemsite.com/56k/bcm.asp