[Steam] Racial Powers with Roguelike Commands?

How do I do access the racial command menu?

--
Bahman Rabii

valis

In article <1112322509.8949ca6b877233be80cb733e6d9bc69f@teranews>,
Bahman Rabii <bahman@oangband.com> wrote:

> How do I do access the racial command menu?

from playing.txt the help file line 188
- Walk (flip pickup) ^O Use a Mutation / Racial power

I'm not for certain, but the <enter> help menu should also activate them.

-Campbell

VALIS <valis@oook.cz> writes:

> In article <1112322509.8949ca6b877233be80cb733e6d9bc69f@teranews>,
> Bahman Rabii <bahman@oangband.com> wrote:
>
> > How do I do access the racial command menu?
>
> from playing.txt the help file line 188
> - Walk (flip pickup) ^O Use a Mutation / Racial power

That's what I was looking for. This is not correctly reflected in command.txt

> I'm not for certain, but the <enter> help menu should also activate them.

It does, but that's double the keystrokes.

--
Bahman Rabii

valis

In article <1112371006.94fe6e4abc5d3e0092362bf823139fd1@teranews>,
Bahman Rabii <bahman@oangband.com> wrote:

> VALIS <valis@oook.cz> writes:
>
> > In article <1112322509.8949ca6b877233be80cb733e6d9bc69f@teranews>,
> > Bahman Rabii <bahman@oangband.com> wrote:
> >
> > > How do I do access the racial command menu?
> >
> > from playing.txt the help file line 188
> > - Walk (flip pickup) ^O Use a Mutation / Racial power
>
> That's what I was looking for. This is not correctly reflected in command.txt
>
> > I'm not for certain, but the <enter> help menu should also activate them.
>
> It does, but that's double the keystrokes.

Indeed, but again IIRC, it should also list the keyboard command next to
the option (to help you learn, see?) if it doesn't it should, natch.
-Campbell

VALIS <valis@oook.cz> writes:

> Indeed, but again IIRC, it should also list the keyboard command next to
> the option (to help you learn, see?) if it doesn't it should, natch.
> -Campbell

It only shows the original set command.

--
Bahman Rabii