Sign in with
Your question

WINDOWS 7 MEDIA PLAYER NOT WORKING EFFECTIVELY

Last response: in Windows 7
Anonymous
a b $ Windows 7
May 1, 2010 11:41:57 AM

I BOUGHT MY LAPTOP ABOUT TWO WEEKS AGO BUT SINCE THEN MY MEDIA PLAYER HAS NOT BEEN WORKING EFFECTIVELY. IT PLAYS VERY FEW CDS. SOMETIMES WHEN IT PLAYS, IT WILL STOP AND DISPLAY A MESSAGE I DON'T JUST UNDERSTAND. THE COMPUTER WILL ALSO WORKING WHEN I TRY TO COPY CDS & DVDS TO MY COMPUTER. PLS HELP ME WITH A QUICK SOLUTION.muhdjiya[at]yahoo.com
a b $ Windows 7
May 1, 2010 12:08:54 PM

First and foremost do not type in all Caps and do not post your email address on a public forum. You may get unwanted replys from cosmetics companys or worse if that is possible. If you bought the system two weeks ago and are having a problem, take it back and ask for help from the source. Try some other free media players if WMP does not play some of you stuff. Google free media player.
m
l
May 3, 2010 9:09:22 AM

WMP sucks....Use VLC or media player classic instead!
m
l
Related resources
May 3, 2010 5:04:10 PM

actually windows media player in windows 7 is pretty decent indeed. its not bad for playing audio and some video. seeing as its a brand new laptop, try getting all the windows updates including all the updates for windows media player. that should help of you haven't already done so.
m
l
May 3, 2010 5:05:19 PM

p.s download some codec packs that are interchangeable with windows media player
m
l
!