Sign in with
Your question

What i have to do if my w7 is always asking to repair when i start. And if i dos

Last response: in Windows 7
January 4, 2013 2:51:59 PM

i was using lenovo lap with w7 os and i used to live it always open running some programs. But for 2days i didnot used it now when am going to us it its always asking for a recomended repair. Even if i dose the repair it just goes off and repeats the same. Now what i have to do with my lap. Please help me

More about : repair start dos

a b $ Windows 7
January 4, 2013 2:59:58 PM

Factory reinstall from built in partition unless your Hard drive is dead.
m
l
January 4, 2013 3:01:40 PM

Your Boot Manager is missing or corrupted... You'll have to reinstall Windows 7... There are other ways such as downloading and burning to CD, go to google and search up Hiren's boot cd and burn it onto a CD(Not DVD)...
m
l
Related resources
January 4, 2013 3:06:00 PM

daship said:
Factory reinstall from built in partition unless your Hard drive is dead.

he wouldn't be in repair if his HDD is dead(needed repair due to force shutdown or power out), my HDD with the OS is dead and it showed a BSOD saying HDD is dead....
m
l
a b $ Windows 7
January 4, 2013 3:53:54 PM

legendkiller said:
he wouldn't be in repair if his HDD is dead(needed repair due to force shutdown or power out), my HDD with the OS is dead and it showed a BSOD saying HDD is dead....

More then one problem can use a HDD to be dead and not all of them will say so. You got a lot to learn young one.
m
l
January 4, 2013 4:05:07 PM

^ who cares, if its dead theres not much he can do XD. Reinstall windows 7 just to make sure then if that doesnt work get a new hard drive or maybe ask the company to try and repair it if its in a laptop
m
l
!