[V3.0.5] macro/inscription problem

Hello.

I have 6 macros for my char, two are for shooting arrows into nearest target

macro 1: \e\e\ef0*t
macro 2: \e\e\ef1*t

after I recalled to dungeon, I noticed that arrows inscribed with
{@f0=g} aren't shot by macro, while arrows inscribed with {@f1=g} are
shot by macro.

What is strange, it both macro's were working in last dungeon visit.

There are no key maps for F1 nor F2, and no key maps / macros for 0.

So, anyone has any ideas how to make my macro work again?

Thanks in advance
- donalde -

In article <b8A7e.391$jt3.379@read3.inet.fi>,
Pasi 'donalde' Vartiainen <donalde@pp.inet.fi> wrote:
>Hello.
>
>I have 6 macros for my char, two are for shooting arrows into nearest target
>
>macro 1: \e\e\ef0*t
>macro 2: \e\e\ef1*t
>
>after I recalled to dungeon, I noticed that arrows inscribed with
>{@f0=g} aren't shot by macro, while arrows inscribed with {@f1=g} are
>shot by macro.
>
>What is strange, it both macro's were working in last dungeon visit.
>
>There are no key maps for F1 nor F2, and no key maps / macros for 0.
>
>So, anyone has any ideas how to make my macro work again?

Do you have any items inscribed with @0?

What happens if you try firing item 0 by hand?
--
Julian Lighton jl8e@fragment.com
/* You are not expected to understand this. */

Julian Lighton wrote:
> Pasi 'donalde' Vartiainen <donalde@pp.inet.fi> wrote:
>>So, anyone has any ideas how to make my macro work again?
>
> Do you have any items inscribed with @0?

Stupid me. There was one rod incriped with @f0 instead of @z0 :)

Thanks

- donalde -