2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering?
3. What screen resolution do you want? 1600x900 minimum
4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop? Desktop replacement but will be used in class
5. How much battery life do you need? Decent 3 hours will be fine
6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)? Main game to play is Starcraft 2 [don't mind low setting]
7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo / Video editing,watching movies, Etc.) Internet browsing, movies, music
8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need? Preferably 500gb
9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links. Newegg, Amazon, Fry's Electronics
10. How long do you want to keep your laptop? 2 years minimum ~ until it break
11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ? Don't think 1600x900 will fully utilize Blu-Ray so DVD reader/writer is enough
12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons. No preference
13. What country do you live in? United States
14. Please tell us any additional information if needed. I will not be buying anything abroad, and free shipping would be appreciated.