Sign in with
Your question

How do i find my xfinity wifi password

Last response: in Windows 7
January 4, 2013 4:44:18 PM

I don't don't know or remember how to get the WIFI code so my son can use Pandora on his phone. I don't know if I chose the correct sup category.
a b $ Windows 7
January 4, 2013 4:45:53 PM

Call Comcast (I think that is who owns Xfinity)

Beyond that:

It's actually against forum rules for anyone to assist with hacking, removing, or bypassing a password.

Please refer to this thread for further assistance.
m
l
a b $ Windows 7
January 4, 2013 4:48:31 PM

log into the router and goto the Security section or Wifi section - there you will see some form of information on the SSID and security set for it

refer to the manufacturers manual for direct instructions
m
l
Related resources
January 4, 2013 5:50:45 PM

If it's an actual xfinity router it may be printed on a tag on the bottom of the router. Look for something that says passcode or password. If you just have an xfinity modem and use your own router do as dingo says....
m
l
January 4, 2013 6:17:29 PM

zdbc13 said:
If it's an actual xfinity router it may be printed on a tag on the bottom of the router. Look for something that says passcode or password. If you just have an xfinity modem and use your own router do as dingo says....

Also frequently refered to as an access code. Calling Comcast (if it's a comcast router) is your best bet. If you bought it from a third party, you'll likely be charged for technical support unless you're still receiving the limited support from the purchase. Post again and explain exactly what the problem is you're having if you run into any.
m
l
!