Sign in with
Your question

Is it possible that you have an activated microsoft office pro plus 2010 and tri

Last response: in Windows 7
January 4, 2013 6:22:20 PM

i have microsoft office 2010 professional plus already been activated and it is just i found out lately that i do have an existing trial version of microsoft office 2010 professional separately and i really dont have an idea how this is happened. please help me. do i have to remove the trial product? will this cause errors to my computer? i desperately need some help. thank you.

More about : activated microsoft office pro 2010 tri

January 4, 2013 6:35:28 PM

Are you getting errors now with the trial version installed? Why do you desperately need to uninstall it?

If it does cause a problems when you remove the trial suite, don't worry about it just remove both of them and reinstall the full copy. MS lets you activate an Office license at least 5 times even on different computers.
m
l
a b $ Windows 7
January 4, 2013 6:37:04 PM

You don't have to, but no point in leaving the trial software there if you already have the full version. You shouldn't have any errors keeping both, or at least i can't imagine the trial version somehow conflicting with the full version.

Just go into control panel go to "uninstall a program" and select the trial version for uninstallation.
m
l
a b $ Windows 7
January 4, 2013 6:42:40 PM

Hi

Did your PC come with a Trial version of Office which you activated ?

Do you have a CD containing MS Office Profesional ?

are you looking at entry in 'Programs & Features' or elseware ?

If you have a Trial Version which you converted to starter version with Word & Excel only you may still see trial version short cuts

don't delete / un-install anything until you know what you are doing

regards

Mike Barnes
m
l
!