MN-500 and Nortel Contivity problem

I just switched from a Linksys Router with VPN Pass-thru
to an MN-500, now my Contivity software is unable to
connect to work.

How do you configure VPN-pass-thru on the MN-500?
1 answer Last reply
More about nortel contivity problem

    Port forwarding. I'm not sure if you can get away with using
    application triggered as that will drop if you don't keep sending
    packets out on the outbound port. Persistent port forwarding will work
    for the incoming ports though.

    Paul wrote:

    > I just switched from a Linksys Router with VPN Pass-thru
    > to an MN-500, now my Contivity software is unable to
    > connect to work.
    >
    > How do you configure VPN-pass-thru on the MN-500?

    assistance.

    time.

Routers vpn Networking