MN-500 and Nortel Contivity problem

Last response: in Networking
Share
October 17, 2004 5:38:06 PM

I just switched from a Linksys Router with VPN Pass-thru
to an MN-500, now my Contivity software is unable to
connect to work.

How do you configure VPN-pass-thru on the MN-500?
October 19, 2004 12:25:42 AM

Port forwarding. I'm not sure if you can get away with using
application triggered as that will drop if you don't keep sending
packets out on the outbound port. Persistent port forwarding will work
for the incoming ports though.

Paul wrote:

> I just switched from a Linksys Router with VPN Pass-thru
> to an MN-500, now my Contivity software is unable to
> connect to work.
>
> How do you configure VPN-pass-thru on the MN-500?

assistance.

time.
!