Steamband, steam-mecha stats?

Heyas ppls
I realise this is probably answered in the documentation somewhere but I
can't find it.

Most characters can quaff potions to restore stats and life levels, etc.

How do steam-mecha's go about it? My characters stats have been
substantially drained and I'd like to restore them back to their former
glory. Any help?

-Lotness-

valis

In article <Xns9641691A0B5Elotnesslair1111@203.16.214.244>,
Leon Smith <lotnesslair@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Heyas ppls
> I realise this is probably answered in the documentation somewhere but I
> can't find it.
>
> Most characters can quaff potions to restore stats and life levels, etc.
>
> How do steam-mecha's go about it? My characters stats have been
> substantially drained and I'd like to restore them back to their former
> glory. Any help?

There are 2 ways, Use an apparatus, or learn divine (green book) magic,
it's a high level spell.

> -Lotness-

-Campbell