Sign in with
Your question

Corsair 1500 Headset - Not Working Need Help

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
June 9, 2012 7:59:47 PM

So I just took it out, plugged it into the front USB port in my desktop (also tried the back ones).

I downloaded the latest driver (1.1) and restarted my PC.

My headset isn't working, is there anything I need to do in the corsair headset control panel?

This is what the control panel looks like, and the Corsair device in device managers.

An additional note is that, when I change my volume, and you hear that high pitch ding sound - that comes through my headphone speakers. However, nothing else really comes through my headphone speakers (I think when windows shuts down that also comes through the headphones)
June 9, 2012 8:04:56 PM

Also, on my device manager, it says that 'this device is working properly' for my corsair usb headset o.O

Can any genius help me out here? :D 
m
l
June 10, 2012 1:01:57 AM

Set the USB headset as your default sound device?
m
l
Related resources
June 10, 2012 1:12:30 AM

By default sound device, do you mean:

I change it to corsair 1500, but my speakers from my monitor still... 'overwrite' it, and is still the sound even when I change it to the headset.
m
l
June 10, 2012 1:32:47 AM

I can't see the screen shot. It's too small.
m
l
June 10, 2012 2:00:02 AM

Pyree said:
I can't see the screen shot. It's too small.

Basically, when you click the volume on the bottom right, I clicked the drop down arrow and clicked 'Speakers (Corsair Vengeance 1500)

However, sound still comes out through my monitor speakers... o.O

(Which are plugged into the back of my desktop - the motherboard backplate)
m
l
June 10, 2012 2:12:33 AM

I think that is just to select which device's volume you are changing. To select default device, you need to right click on the speaker icon>playback devices>right click on your USB headphone>set as default device.
m
l
June 10, 2012 2:24:54 AM

THANK YOU I LOVE YOU :3
m
l
!