Corsair 1500 Headset - Not Working Need Help

So I just took it out, plugged it into the front USB port in my desktop (also tried the back ones).

I downloaded the latest driver (1.1) and restarted my PC.

My headset isn't working, is there anything I need to do in the corsair headset control panel?

This is what the control panel looks like, and the Corsair device in device managers.

An additional note is that, when I change my volume, and you hear that high pitch ding sound - that comes through my headphone speakers. However, nothing else really comes through my headphone speakers (I think when windows shuts down that also comes through the headphones)
7 answers Last reply
More about corsair 1500 headset working help
  1. Also, on my device manager, it says that 'this device is working properly' for my corsair usb headset o.O

Can any genius help me out here? :D
  2. Set the USB headset as your default sound device?
  3. By default sound device, do you mean:

I change it to corsair 1500, but my speakers from my monitor still... 'overwrite' it, and is still the sound even when I change it to the headset.
  4. I can't see the screen shot. It's too small.
  5. Pyree said:
    I can't see the screen shot. It's too small.

Basically, when you click the volume on the bottom right, I clicked the drop down arrow and clicked 'Speakers (Corsair Vengeance 1500)

However, sound still comes out through my monitor speakers... o.O

(Which are plugged into the back of my desktop - the motherboard backplate)
  6. I think that is just to select which device's volume you are changing. To select default device, you need to right click on the speaker icon>playback devices>right click on your USB headphone>set as default device.
  7. THANK YOU I LOVE YOU :3
Ask a new question

Read More

Control Panel Gaming Headsets Corsair Peripherals