ikesmasher

Distinguished
Nov 30, 2011
This keyboard looks perfect for me. Its got the a perfect amount of macros, white backlighting (multiple choices, and i can put i different color around WASD. What i like the most is lighting between keys.) and it just looks really nice all around. My question is, why cant i FIND it on a site i recognize? ive noticed the same thing with all the more gaming oriented saitek keyboards, they all were released years ago. Why cant i really find it on newegg or amazon or tigerdirect? am i missing something?

Anyway, can anyone recommend a keyboard as solid as it for the price? the sidewinder x4 or x6 look good, but I absolutely cannot stand red backlighting. The logitech illuminated has the ghosting issues ( i game occasionally on my PC, more than most but less than hardcore).

And the G110 IMO just looks ugly to me, plus they added too many buttons.

stuffstuff

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2011
The Saitek cyborg is a terrible keyboard. I bought it for the same reasons you want it, but it is terrible to type on, it is way too big, so you don't have enough space on your desk and your mouse is too far away from wasd, making it uncomfortable. It also slides around a lot. For that price, get a mechanical keyboard. Mechanical keyboards are great to type on, much much better than rubber dome gaming keyboards, which you usually have to press down on too hard for them to be any good for typing. You could get the cooler master quickfire or the corsair k60. They're much better keyboards. Stay away from the cyborg. Also, most mechanical keyboards don't have backlighting or macros (but the corsair k90 does), but those aren't necessary. Get the corsair k60 or k90, or get the cooler master quickfire rapid or pro, or go to elitekeyboards.com They have good mechanical keyboards. Also, don't be dissuaded by the price, it's about $20 more for a much, much better keyboard. You'll regret it if you don't get one. Also, I don't know why you couldn't find it on amazon, I found it right away.
http://www.amazon.com/Cooler-Master-QuickFire-Mechanical-SGK-4000-GKCL1-US/dp/B0068INSUM/ here is the coolermaster quickfire rapid, it is great for typing, great for gaming, and cheaper than the cyborg. That is the one you should get.