802.11g products

I am unable to find all of the 802.11g products in any
stores. Is Microsoft not shipping product; discontinuing
product? What does the "notice" at the boyyom of the web
site home page mean?
2 answers Last reply
More about products

    Microsoft discontinued the hardware manufacturing several months ago.
    --
    Chris H.
    Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC

    Neal wrote:
    > I am unable to find all of the 802.11g products in any
    > stores. Is Microsoft not shipping product; discontinuing
    > product? What does the "notice" at the boyyom of the web
    > site home page mean?
    I know, I started out with MS Base and a 520 card. I have since added a
    laptop and went back to Circ City only to be told that they no longer
    carry it.I bought a Linksys, but its not "much". Two have burned up?
    Just quit working.

Routers WiFi Products Microsoft Networking