802.11g products

Last response: in Networking
Share
October 17, 2004 5:58:12 PM

I am unable to find all of the 802.11g products in any
stores. Is Microsoft not shipping product; discontinuing
product? What does the "notice" at the boyyom of the web
site home page mean?

More about : 802 11g products

Anonymous
October 17, 2004 7:51:40 PM

Microsoft discontinued the hardware manufacturing several months ago.
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC

"Neal" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am unable to find all of the 802.11g products in any
> stores. Is Microsoft not shipping product; discontinuing
> product? What does the "notice" at the boyyom of the web
> site home page mean?
Anonymous
October 18, 2004 8:11:09 PM

Neal wrote:
> I am unable to find all of the 802.11g products in any
> stores. Is Microsoft not shipping product; discontinuing
> product? What does the "notice" at the boyyom of the web
> site home page mean?
I know, I started out with MS Base and a 520 card. I have since added a
laptop and went back to Circ City only to be told that they no longer
carry it.I bought a Linksys, but its not "much". Two have burned up?
Just quit working.
!