802.11g products

Neal

I am unable to find all of the 802.11g products in any
stores. Is Microsoft not shipping product; discontinuing
product? What does the "notice" at the boyyom of the web
site home page mean?

Microsoft discontinued the hardware manufacturing several months ago.
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC

Neal wrote:
> I am unable to find all of the 802.11g products in any
> stores. Is Microsoft not shipping product; discontinuing
> product? What does the "notice" at the boyyom of the web
> site home page mean?
I know, I started out with MS Base and a 520 card. I have since added a
laptop and went back to Circ City only to be told that they no longer
carry it.I bought a Linksys, but its not "much". Two have burned up?
Just quit working.