[ang]: fiddler mode and wizard mode

Where can I get info on what I can do in Angband (vanilla) in fiddler mode and
wizard mode?

Thanks.

--
Say no to fixed width tables. They look terrible in most browsers.

On Tue, 26 Apr 2005 14:04:37 -0400, A man wrote:

>Where can I get info on what I can do in Angband (vanilla) in fiddler mode and
>wizard mode?
>
>Thanks.

Hi A,

There are no manuals for the debug commands. To find out what commands you
can use and what they do, you'll have to read wizard1.c and wizard2.c
(start near the end of the latter for a quick rundown of the commands; use
the rest of both -and some code in the other modules- to find the
details).

Best, Hugo
--
Your sig line (k) was stolen! (more)
There is a puff of smoke!

(Remove NO and SPAM to get my e-mail address)