Hello All,

Competition 31 is now ready for download.

It is a Sangband-0.9.9-beta15c game. It is ironman mode (restricted
use of stairs/recall). The game is downloadable from
http://www.drilsej.com/yostage/sangband (Windows version).

I've had to move the angband competition website (the old URL will
still work and connect you to the new location). This is because I
recently had broadband installed and because it is not with Wanadoo,
they won't let my update web-site on the broadband connection.

The new URL is:

http://www.angband-comp.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk

Regards

Tony

avh@softalk.ws wrote in news:1114886677.466097.86040
@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

> Hello All,
>
> Competition 31 is now ready for download.
>
> It is a Sangband-0.9.9-beta15c game. It is ironman mode (restricted
> use of stairs/recall). The game is downloadable from
> http://www.drilsej.com/yostage/sangband (Windows version).

Which version? beta 15c or beta15c bugfix?

There is a nasty crash bug that I finally fixed in beta15d. I have a
release of 15d packaged up and ready but it's not yet up on the
webspace. I'll post to the newsgroup when I get it up - should be
sometime tonight or tomorrow.

<avh@softalk.ws> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Hello All,
>
> Competition 31 is now ready for download.
>
> It is a Sangband-0.9.9-beta15c game. It is ironman mode (restricted
> use of stairs/recall). The game is downloadable from
> http://www.drilsej.com/yostage/sangband (Windows version).
>
> I've had to move the angband competition website (the old URL will
> still work and connect you to the new location). This is because I
> recently had broadband installed

gts for getting broadband :)

>and because it is not with Wanadoo,
> they won't let my update web-site on the broadband connection.
>
> The new URL is:
>
> http://www.angband-comp.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk

I get a file not found error when trying to d/l the file

Jeda wrote:
>>I've had to move the angband competition website (the old URL will
>>still work and connect you to the new location). This is because I
>>recently had broadband installed
>
> gts for getting broadband :)

Gts?

http://www.angband-comp.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/savefiles/competition30_savefile

> instead of competition31_savefile wich doesn't exist
>
> --
> Wim Benthem

Oops, my fault. Misnamed one of the files. This has now been fixed.

Tony

Sheepy

Twisted One wrote:
> Jeda wrote:
>
>>> I've had to move the angband competition website (the old URL will
>>> still work and connect you to the new location). This is because I
>>> recently had broadband installed
>>

>> gts for getting broadband :)
>

> Gts?

'Grats, Congratulations