(Probably only Scott cares about this)

It seems inconsistent that the Shimmering Mold has a BEAM_ELEC attack
(which requires 3 mana), but no mana at all...

The spectral destroyer has a similar problem.

Larry

That certainly is odd.
Spectral destroyers are annoying enough without being able to cast mana
bolts though. :) I prefer to stay off of level 70 and all of the other
levels with spectral monsters.

In article <MPG.1cddcf6325181aad9896da@news.east.earthlink.net>,
labbmf@ix.netcom.com says...
> (Probably only Scott cares about this)
>
> It seems inconsistent that the Shimmering Mold has a BEAM_ELEC attack
> (which requires 3 mana), but no mana at all...
>
> The spectral destroyer has a similar problem.
>
> Larry

On the other hand, the Crystal Mold has 250 mana(!) and no attacks that
require any...

Larry

"Scott Yost" <trashcan67@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> That certainly is odd.
> Spectral destroyers are annoying enough without being able to cast mana
> bolts though. :) I prefer to stay off of level 70 and all of the other
> levels with spectral monsters.

...so you are going to fix it? I say, give the spectral destroyers and
molds some mana (and the critters with no spells and mana should get spells
too).

:)

--
Glen
L:pyt E+++ T-- R+ P+++ D+ G+ F:*band !RL RLA-